Wednesday 19 November 2014

Tailor & Thief - a lot of old things, and something new

It's not everyday a friend approaches you and tells you about a super cool project they're looking to start, and you get so excited that you start shaking with joy and giddiness.

That happened to me earlier this month. My friend David asked me if I would be willing to help him spread the word about Tailor & Thief. I immediately said yes because not only is it edgy, innovative, and hip (I sound old when I use the word "hip"...), but it also has the potential to impact the local community.

Tailor & Thief is a pop-up thrift store coming in 2015. David is still hashing out the details, but from the plans I've seen so far it's going to be epic. Proceeds will be going toward different organizations and charities in Winnipeg.

At the moment, Tailor & Thief is accepting clothing donations and needs all the help it can get. If you have something you can donate (clothes, shoes, accessories) email tailorandthief@gmail.com.

I can't wait to get on-board this initiative and discover more as January approaches :)

Find Tailor & Thief:

Instagram
Facebook
Blog

1 comment: