Wednesday 8 October 2014

Plato is pretty stylish

I guess I have a lot of faith in the unknown. 

I drove 35 minutes across the city to check out this little consignment store called Plato's Closet. You can't really call it little, since you can find locations across the continent. 

Because it's a consignment store, not just anything makes it onto the rack like most thrift shops. Every item keeps up to trends, everything is organized by colour and size, and there were quite a few brand name pieces I came across. 

I had set out in hopes of finding scarves and shoes, but failed. I am not counting it as a failure though because I found some other gems which, when combined, became a full outfit. 

I picked up a red velvet shirt ($6), blue circle skirt ($6), and some grey tights (yes, also $6). 

The boots were picked up from Value Village last winter. 

My pal Joey featured this exact outfit on his street style blog last week. Check it out, he's pretty cool and he's an awesome photographer (you can check out more of his work here). 





No comments:

Post a Comment